A candle is an important element of decor. You can pick up what you liked in the store, but it’s cheaper and more interesting to make yourself. Here you can choose colors for harmony in the interior. These handmade candle for home decoration are amazing piece for interior decoration specially during festival season.
Required Material For Handmade candle for Home Decoration
- Paper cups
- Ice cream sticks
- Stationery knife
- Crayons for drawing
- Durable glass
Procedure : Handmade Candle For Home Decoration
- Rub the wax on a coarse grater. Place a little on the bottom of the glass. Put it in the microwave for 1 minute, then fix the wick and wait until the mass hardens.
- Wipe the crayons, first releasing them from the paper packaging with a clerical knife. In paper cups mix them with wax (it is better to take one color and not mix with others).
- Melt the colored wax for 2 minutes in a microwave, then pour into a glass with a future candle, gently holding the wick. Allow the previous layer to cool before pouring a new one.
- Fill a glass with a candle with multi-colored wax so that from the edge there is a distance of approximately 0.5-1 cm.
The candle is ready!
DIY: Decoration Ideas with Candle Holder
- How to make unique key holder for wall
- Cinnamon Bun Hair Tutorial
- Basic Cutwork Tutorial For Beginners | Aari Work Tutorial
- Nose Pin Designs Latest Nose Studs
- Latest Gold Mangalsutra Designs – Short And Long