Surely you are feeding into the cold of street birds. Does your baby know what kind of birds fly to his feeder for food? One of the most vivid ways to tell about the species of birds is to draw them. And to have fun, use children’s hands for creative work.
- Finger paint
- Pictures depicting different birds
- Decorative eyes for toys or buttons
- Brushes will not be needed!
How to do:
1. Choose colors that match a certain bird. At this stage, you can at the same time show the baby how the colors are mixed.
2. We dip the palms in the paint and make the wings of the bird.
3. We finish the details. You can glue the bird eyes and feathers, so it was even more beautiful.
The picture is ready! It can be framed and hung on the wall in the children’s room.
- How To Make Wind Chime With Recycled Materials
- Room decor from waste plastic bottle
- Simple Mehendi Design – Step By Step
- DIY Door Hanging Thoran From Matchbox Tutorial
- Stylish Floral Mehndi Design for Feet – Tutorial