How to make Nylon stocking flowers. Form a loop of the silver wire, then pull over a colored piece of nylon stocking and stretch it properly before you attach it with a thin copper wire that you wind hard on the stem so that the sock will not loosen. Cut off the nylon stocking. Make more of these petals and then put them together with stamen and a pistil (bought ready-made) to a flower. Attach a steel wire to the flower with a thin copper wire. Finally wind a green or brown slightly sticky paper tape around the stems.
The basic material for every nylon flower is the same. Nylon/ stocking net is available in a variety of colors. Choose any according to your project. They come in single as well as dual colors.
- How to make butterfly from waste CD
- New Side Puff Hairstyle For Everyday
- Easy and Cute Hairstyle for Any Occasion
- Amazing Girl Room Renovation Wall Painting (Tutorials)
- How to make flower vase from newspaper tube