Hi Guys! In today’s tutorial I will show you how to do a cute hairstyle!
Divide the hair into two parts so that at the top should be less hair than at the bottom. Separate the upper section into two parts (left and right). Start to weave French braid on the left side, adding hair only from the top. In the braiding process pull the sides to create a lace effect. Use a thin hair elastic to fix the braid until you start braiding the tail. Roll the end and make a flower form. Fix the flower with pins, but be sure they are not visible. Repeat braiding on the right. The tail should end slightly higher than the first one. Now, start making two French braids with the bottom hair, one on the left side and one on the right part. Connect the two braids into one and continue braiding down. Enjoy!
- 15 Easy Hairstyles for Long Hair – Best Hairstyles for Girls 2018
- 28 Amazing Hairstyles for Girls – Easy Beautiful Hairstyles Tutorials
- How to make tessels for fancy and silk sarees
- 2 Simple and Cute Hairstyles for Little Girls
- How to side puff with trick and ponytail hairstyle