Christmas wreath with cardboard tubes
There is not no time! The Christmas hits us the door! Christmas detail as I propose to do this Christmas wreath easy and recyclable materials. Search some cardboard tubes and get to work! In less time than you think you’ll have it ready! We started?
Materials Christmas wreath
- Cardboard tubes of toilet paper, 13 approx.
- Ruler and pencil.
- Scissors or cutter.
- Base cutting.
- Green acrylic paint.
- Hot glue gun.
- Medium red buttons.
Step By Step Tutorial For Christmas Wreath
- Christmas decorations with paper molds for cupcakes
- How to Paint Mug for Christmas like Festival
- DIY Origami Flower for Christmas Decoration
- Christmas Tree decorations ideas
- How to make different types of Christmas trees