How to make rug from old cloth. No matter how much you repair and mend your clothes, at some point they will be beyond wearing. You may also have children who outgrow their clothes. If you would like to find a way to repurpose those items, consider using them to make rugs.
I remember my mother making rugs from old clothes from the time I was a small child. Every piece of clothing she found that couldn’t be worn was saved for use in those rugs. She even managed to get other family members and friends to contribute. Here are some guidelines if you would like to find a new way to use old clothing.
- How to make cactus wall decor from paper
- How to Make Flower Vase from Plastic Bottle
- How to make door hanging from newspaper tube
- How to Make a Royal Style Key Holder with Cardboard
- 2 Beautiful and Easy Finger Mehndi Design