Another ancient Greek philosopher Aristotle in one of his works noted that light penetrating into a dark room through a small hole in the shutter forms on the opposite wall an image of objects that are in the street in front of the window. Items are depicted in exact proportions and colors, but in reduced sizes, in comparison with nature, and in an inverted form. At the same time, the scale of the image is larger, the further away from the window the wall is. This effect was used for various experiments and drawing. We suggest that you become experimentalists and scientists! Choose a nice day and build such a simple construction – pinhole camera- from cans of coffee. Observe how the image falls on the dark surface of the paper.
- Two cans of coffee
- Matte transparent paper (can be dark)
- Adhesive tape
- Color paper for decoration
- Canning knife
- Dark fabric
Procedure for pinhole camera
- With a knife cut off the bottom of one of the cans.
- In the bottom of the other can, make a very small hole in the center.
- Connect a jar with a bottom with an opening into the chain, attach a circle of dark paper to the open end, cut off the bottom of the second jar.
- Glue the chain with adhesive tape.
- Decorate with colored paper.
- Attach a dark cloth to the viewing hole with a rubber band.
- A light image from the hole will be displayed on the paper layer between the two banks. The image will be upside down, not very sharp.
- How to Apply Eyeliner – Pencil, Cream / Gel, Liquid
- Copper Cut Crease Glitter MakeUp Tutorial
- 5 Hair Growth Hacks for Long Hair
- Beautiful Wall Hanging Making at Home – DIY Room Decor
- Very Big And Very Beautiful Rangoli Design