How to make wall hanging from newspaper roll
If you happen to be a recycling maniac and have a collection of newspapers to upcycle, we’ve got a perfect project for you today (especially if you’re into decorating). It takes some time to make it, but considering the low cost and the final effect, it’s worth the effort.
For thin sticks
for thick sticks
apply glue and stick it
Two thick sticks and around 70 thin sticks
Keep two thick sticks in this way and tie it in the centre
Start weaving from the first dot (1.5 inches).
Continue Weaving like this….
Image courtesy: Shreerang Creations
- DIY Recycle Newspaper Wall Hanging
- DIY Newspaper wall decor craft tutorial
- How to make recycled newspaper vase
- How to make flower vase from newspaper tube
- DIY Newspaper Wall Hanging Craft Tutorial