Elephant made using a waste oil bottle
There are so many great ways to reuse your plastic oil bottles and keep them out of the landfill. Pop bottles, water bottles, vinegar bottles, juice bottles, and milk jugs can all be reused in creative ways.
Image courtesy: Kalaa vriksha
- How to make a candle holder from plastic bottle
- DIY Recycled Plastic Bottle Craft Tutorial
- How to make recycled plastic bottle and newspaper lantern
- 6 Creative ideas to recycle plastic bottles
- How to make a Guldasta from recycled plastic bottle