Mirror embroidery, also known as shisha embroidery, involves the use of small mirrors (and other objects) for clothes using decorative sewing. Shisha sewing is easy to learn and enjoy using! The basic concept of mirror embroidery is simple: the end of the foundation is arranged on the mirror, and then decorative sewing is attached to the foundation of the foundation and is attached to the fabric.
Hand Embroidery Mirror Work – Step By Step (Video Tutorial)
- Designer stylish double layer kurti cutting and stitching tutorial
- Designing with fabric tassels on kurti
- How to make a cardboard house
- Pen stand and mobile phone holder with ice-cream sticks
- Simple and Beautiful Arabic Mehndi Design for Hands