If you don’t have any leggings in your wardrobe, you really need some ASAP. They’re perfect loungewear, activewear, or underneath a dress or tunic, they can be dressed up. They’re perfect for most members of the family and they’re so comfortable, you’ll never want to take them off!
Dana and Miranda with MADE Everyday have two methods for creating leggings. One uses fabric from a t-shirt, and one is made from unused fabric. They also show you two methods of creating a pattern for these leggings: one by destroying an old pair, and another by folding and adjusting.
You don’t need to create a hem with the t-shirt method, so that method is probably my favorite. You can usually get a stretchy t-shirt on clearance at Target or Walmart, and the result is pretty foolproof!
I can’t wait to make some of these for my friend– she just had a baby and she’s sure to love them. Who are you going to make your first pair for?
- Designer Blouse Cutting Stitching VIDEOS for Latest Designs
- Quick and Easy French Braid Hairstyles for Girls (Tutorial)
- How to make fluffy skirt for girls – step by step
- How to sew a dress to a girl with her own hands
- Mother’s Day Classroom Display Board Decoration Ideas