How to make a doll from book fold
How to book fold a doll without having to cut the doll in half. Most conventional doll book folds require you to use a hacksaw to cut the doll’s torso in half. I found a way around that with a paper towel roll and some hot glue.
This beautiful doll. She is made out of recycled items; an old book, a paper towel roll and an old doll from a local thrift store.
- How to make Rose from Plastic Garbage Bags
- How to Wear Saree in Different Styles on Your Own
- Half Braid Wrapped Ponytail – Step by step
- DIY Concrete Planter – Step by step (Tutorial)
- How to Make Toilet Paper Roll Nutcracker Craft