How to tell a child about the rules of the road? Of course, with the help of the game! If your son has a large collection of machines, you can make for them an autodrace, with tunnels and bridges, and even with the most real traffic lights.
- Carton boxes
- Colored paper
- Stationery knife
- Paints and markers
- Double sided tape
How to make?
1. Cut the cardboard box in half. On each side, cut out the square hole. On our track they will perform the function of tunnels.
2. From the remains or from another box, we cut out a few fairly wide strips with a length of at least 30-40 cm. These are bridges.
3. We apply paint to the blanks from the outside (it is desirable to choose a neutral option: blue, blue, gray).
4. From the remains of cardboard boxes we cut out small strips 7×2 cm. These will be our traffic lights. With a protractor draw on each of the strips of three circles and color them in the appropriate colors.
5. On the upper part of our blanks we glue a double-sided adhesive tape.
6. Cut the colored paper into strips and place it under the road markings. Glue on the top of the workpieces.
7. Arrange the boxes in a random order so that separate bridges can be placed between them. With the help of plasticine attach traffic lights at the road. You can start racing!
- AWESOME HAIRSTYLE FOR WEDDING & PARTY
- Easy Kolam And Colorful Rangoli Design
- How To Make Table Mat Use Of Old T-Shirts
- Coaster, Table Mat With Packing Box Lid
- Mirror Work Hand Embroidery With Pearl Beads