Brooch made of satin ribbons. There are many creative ways to sew beautiful ribbon flowers. I have featured quite a few on my site. If you are interested, you can search for them using the key word “ribbon”. Here is another satin ribbon project. This time we are going to show you how to make a satin ribbon star brooch. It’s so pretty that when I first saw it, I couldn’t wait to make one for myself. Not only can it be used as a brooch, it can also be used for hair clip, ornament on bags, clothes, cushions, belts, shoes and so on.
Watch Full Video
- How to make butterfly table lamp shade
- How to make doormats using woolen
- How to make newspaper wall hanging
- How to make doormats using woolen and jute rugs
- How to make beautiful wall hanging for room decor