Diwali is one of the most anticipated festivals in India, the festival of lights five days. And Diya plays an important role in celebration and festivities. Due to being an essential part of Lakshmi Puja to enhance the beauty of Rangoli, the symbolic presence of Diya fulfills the Diwali experience. It would be safe to say that Diwali is incomplete without the burden of loads and loads inside and around the house!
If you are looking for ways to make your Diya decor unique and fun, then this video tutorial will help you to decorate your Diyas which you can try this Diwali.
How to decorate diya at home/DIY easy diya decoration ideas for Diwali-Shamina’s DIY
This idea look as wonderful as at home as they do in your workplace. Do not hesitate to include all your friends and loved ones while bringing your unique diya decor to life.
DIY: A Tutorial for Kids to Make Paper Lanterns
You’ll also like:
- Beautiful & Easy Rangoli Designs for Diwali
- Flowers – A Universal Decoration For All Celebrations
- How to make wind chime from paper – Home Decoration
- Easy DIY Wall Decoration With Paper Flowers
- How to make pista shell bird for wall decoration