Rangoli is an integral part of Indian culture and is especially created during most festivals in most homes. The houses are decorated with various designs of Rangoli and are entered in the auspicious places of the house like entrance, worship room etc. Ladies in South India to decorate the entrance of their houses daily with these patterns, because it is a good luck to do and prosperity for the house.
Small, quick and attractive rangoli design by Sneha J – Video Tutorial
Rangoli design is nothing but you make the geometrical design different or more susceptible to each other. No effort is involved in these designs. You can pull these designs in free hand. Rangoli is both auspicious and early necessity in any religious ceremony. It is believed that positive vibrations arise in your brain.
Easy and Beautiful Rangoli Design Tutorial – Step by step
You’ll also like:
- Easy and unique rangoli design for festival
- Ganesh Chathurthi Kolam rangoli designs in Shanku
- Very Quick and Easy Ganpati Rangoli Design
- Rangoli designs with flowers for Ganesh chathurthi
- Easy and Quick Border Rangoli Designs Using Bangles