Drawing rangoli is a tradition that has been passed over many generations. Initially, the Diwali Rangoli design was drawn with rice flour, so small birds, insects, etc. could feed on them. Nowadays, Diwali Rangoli has become an art, many events are organized all over India to inspire young and old people. You can find many books, including Rangoli design for Diwali. For amateur, we have included some easy colorful designs that can be used to decorate your home. There are many types of Rangoli patterns available on the internet for Diwali, this is very easy Rangoli Design For Festival Diwali which can be tried at your home facility.
Very Easy and Beautiful Rangoli Design
You’ll also like:
- Kasida Type Rangoli Design By DEEPIKA PANT
- very creative freehand rangoli designs – with 8 out dots
- Innovative and Beautiful Border Rangoli Designs
- Pan Colour Rangoli Design By DEEPIKA PANT
- Very Simple Freehand Colorful Rangoli Designs