Flowers can be embroidered with taste on their clothes to see the costumes. They can be used around the neckline or sleeves or near the hem or side slit. Earlier, I was skeptical about the designs I have designed or copied from some embroidery design books, they have to fill. Now when I know the embroidery (a little more) I am more confused. There are several ways to make flowers using embroidery.
Hand Embroidery: Flower Stitch – Shagufta Fyms
Your project does not need to be big, just give yourself enough space to practice these irrigation. While learning, you are not just trying to make a masterpiece for fun. Upload a scan or photo of your sample and tell us about what you have added. What sewing did you use, whether the thread or fiber? Do you like some stitching compared to others? Will you use any of them again? Was any of them new to you?
Hand Embroidery Net Stitch Design For Cushion Cover
- Neckline hand embroidery with karchupi work
- Hand embroidery easy stitch Neckline embroidery stitch designs
- Neckline embroidery lazy daisy stitch for kurthi neck
- Hand Embroidery : Rooted / Jaali Design for Kurti
- Hand Embroidery Mirror Work Neck Design for Kurti