Christmas nail art is a great way to show your holiday spirit, without becoming one of those crazy Christmas people (like me)! I’m going to be adding tutorials all month, sort of like a Nail Art 101 advent calendar! There will be candy cane nails, a little Rudolph, Santa, a Christmas tree with microbeads and lots more! Have fun with these and I hope you all have a very wonderful Christmas filled with sequins.
Christmas Nail Art
Image source: pinterest.com
- Christmas Tree Ornament – Button Felt Snowman (Tutorial)
- Christmas Crochet Stars Appliques And Shamrocks (Tutorial)
- Christmas decorations with paper molds for cupcakes
- How to Paint Mug for Christmas like Festival
- DIY Origami Flower for Christmas Decoration