Grab pieces of crepe paper and create you own fancy orchid flower. Your final product can be arranged as suggested in the last part of this video or you can set up a cascading style depending on your preference.
DIY Beautiful Flower Bouquets – Step by step
You’ll also like:
- Flowers from Crepe Paper: Tulip, Chamomile and Peony
- How to make charming flower bows Tenerife from ribbons
- Terry violet of beads | Flowers from beads
- How to Make Best out of Waste Flower Vase
- How to make flower bunches using old shopping bag