Woven Flower And Thron Leaf Embroidery. This is a stitch exclusively used to make leaves. The simple satin stitch is used in a particular way to fill in a leaf to give it a more realistic appearance. Therefore, this stitch is used commonly in crewel embroidery and, especially, in the Brazilian embroidery.
Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel
- Beautiful Neck Design (Boat Neck) Cutting and Stitching
- Hand Embroidery Mirror Work Neck Design for Kurti
- Learn Full Hand Arabic Mehandi Design – Step By Step
- How to Make a Doormat With Old Clothes
- Stylish Boat Neck Kurti Cutting and Stitching