Janmashtami special innovative rangoli design 2018 – Video Tutorial
Janmashtami is the day when Lord Krishna was born. It is celebrated with a lot of happiness and enthusiasm all over India. It is known that Lord Vishnu had reincarnated as Lord Krishna. The day is counted according to the Hindu lunar month. He was born on the 8th day and every year we celebrate it keeping the same count. Rangoli designs happen to an auspicious part of most Indian celebrations.
From Holi to Diwali, there are numerous festivals and pujas when we include rangolis. They are not just colorful patterns created on the floor, but they depict the rich Indian customs and culture of India. Let us scroll through some of the best rangoli designs for Krishna Janmashtami.
- Beautiful And Unique Rangoli Design -Tutorial
- Easy and Beautiful Rangoli Design – Tutorial
- Very Simple Freehand Colorful Rangoli Designs
- Unique and Beautiful Peacock Rangoli Designs
- Very Easy Rangoli Design Using Spoon by DEEPIKA PANT