Rangoli designs are always part of Indian festivals. Holi or Diwali, we just like to rent rangolis in our homes. In this article, we have listed some great ‘Happy New Year’ rangolis. Those words will be written to them and they will be accompanied by regular Rangoli design. These designs have been taken from the records of the past few years, and you can use them in the context of attracting the people needed for this year.
Small, easy and quick rangoli for beginners | Rangoli by Poonam Borkar – Video Tutorial
Occasionally it is good to gather people in your area who are involved in interesting and interactive activities. Rangoli patterns are beautiful to create and view, so joining an enterprise in making something like this will definitely be appreciated. Ask some neighbors to help you create big Rangoli designs for the new year and see their tips and ideas. Create different patterns at different places and then look them like a unit. Finally, add words and complete it.
- Very Easy and Attractive Happy Diwali rangoli design
- Beautiful and Unique Rangoli Design for Diwali Festival
- Simple and Beautiful Border Rangoli Design
- Beautiful & Innovative Rangoli Design for Diwali
- Simple and Attractive Diwali Rangoli for Beginners