Rangoli is a form of art in India, where patterns are created on the floor. Outside the outdoor courtyard, in the living room, Rangoli is a form of decoration during the festivals. It is made of colorful rice, dry dough, colorful sand and even flower petals. You can also buy Rangoli colors; These days there are a variety of colors rangoli available in the market. Rangoli is usually made on Diwali, Onam, Pongal and many other Indian festivals!
Unique Festival’s Rangoli Designs 2018 Using Bangles – Step By Step (Video Tutorial)
You’ll also like:
- Easy and Tricky Rangoli for Ganpati Festival
- Easy and beautiful freehand rangoli design 2018
- Ganesh Chathurthi Kolam rangoli designs in Shanku
- Very Quick and Easy Ganpati Rangoli Design
- Rangoli designs with flowers for Ganesh chathurthi