In the summer heat, there is nothing better than a fresh breeze. The invigorating air is able not only to save from the exhausting heat, but it can become a real engine, for example, for a paper propeller.
Smaster with the baby toy weathervane and watch his bright dance together.
To create a wind propeller, you will need:
- Colored paper
- Cocktail tube or thin stick
- Carnation or pin with a button
How to do?
- Cut out of paper of different colors two identical squares and glue them together.
- We draw a pencil on one side of the diagonal and find the middle of the product.
- From the center on each line we recede 1 cm.
- We cut the workpiece along the lines to the marks.
In the center and in the left corner of each triangle, make a hole slightly larger than the diameter of the carnation, which will connect the parts, since the turntable should rotate freely.
We connect the parts with the left corner in the middle and attach it to the stick.
We take the toy and go for a walk 🙂
- Latest Gold Jhumka Earring Designs
- New Floral Jewelry Mehndi Design
- 60 Seconds Everyday Hairstyles for Beginners – School, College, Office, Party
- Beautiful Wall Hanging From Old Bangles
- 5 Easy Bun Hairstyles – Simple & Quick Latest Hairstyles