How to make pencil holder
Together with the children, we could have done such an interesting cup for pencils in the form of an ear of corn.
- -tiling of cardboard from paper towels
- -good (halves)
- -Green corrugated paper
- -PVA glue
- paint -Yellow
The cylinder is cut in half, we need only one-half.
Lubricate it with glue (not the entire surface immediately, but gradually, as needed) and papered halves peas. We leave about 1.5 cm not glued.
From cardboard cut out the bottom of a cup of our way, as shown in the photo. Glue it. To the bottom of a better fix, it can be stuck a rubber band.
When the glue dries, paint our crafts yellow paint that looked like corn kernels. We leave to dry.
From green crepe paper and paper colored double-sided paper-cut leaves our kukuruzka and glue underneath.
We stand for “Corn” is ready to handle. Such crafts made by their handles and the teacher can give his professional holiday.
Use Waste Newspaper to make Beautiful Pen Holder
How to make Indian Tricolour “Pen Holder” – Quilling Flower
How to make Gorgeous Pen Holder From Recycled Newspaper
- Latest Indian Bridal Short and Designer Long Necklace Set
- Easy to Make Mini Hats – Hair Clips Tutorial
- Simple and effective decor for shelves and racks
- Pig Plant Pot from Plastic Bottle Tutorial
- Everyday Perfect Bun (Juda) Hairstyle for Medium Long Hair Tutorial